Friday 29 August 2014

The emergency...


Yeah so this happened last night. And by last night I mean 3.30 this frickin' panicking morning. 

I'd been to the doctor earlier in the day for some chest ache. She listened to my chest and then gave me a very serious talk about how pregnancy affects asthma and she really gave it her all. So much so that I didn't have the heart to tell her I'd already seen a consultant and he was happy about my current preggo asthma sitch.

So naturally I left the doctors thinking that she was wrong and in a fairly calm way, diagnosed myself with a virus. After all I also had a sore throat and headache too. You know, virussy things.

I wish I could tell you where this calm went during 3.15 and 3.30am when I found myself putting serious thought into answering all the questions of the health checker... What I can tell you though was that it was boredom that lead me here - being kept awake by my new pals heartburn and side ache (from all the side sleeping obvs DO NOT SLEEP ON YOUR BACK YOU TERRIBLE PERSON) lead me to believe that perhaps the real answer to my chest pain could be found on the internet. Which then advised me to call 999 immediately. Every hypochondriacs dream.

It's ok though. I managed to keep everything in check and not dial an ambulance for the chest pains the doctor had told me were normal earlier in the day. I'm an inspiration I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment